Thursday, April 15, 2010

Growth Spurt

31 weeks March 16, 2010

"This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. Baby can turn its head from side to side, and its arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath the skin. Baby's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy." - Baby Center

We must have one healthy rock star baby... it rolls and punches and kicks alot! We are able to see my stomach do tiny waves now! Pretty neat to watch this life from the outside. Can't wait to see it in real life!

My family was in colorado these few days for spring break and we managed to take ourselves to a baby 101 class! How fun was this day! And I am proud to announce that ben did great. No fainting during any video. I was grossed out a few times but my hero was great! He is gonna be a great coach because he makes me laugh when I am stressed. We did discover that visualizing big fields of flowers and being on all fours does not calm me or make me relaxed for delivery. To many bugs in my ideal field of flowers! And I am not much for acting like an animal on all fours! Pretty interesting class to be a fly on the wall for!

No comments:

Post a Comment