Thursday, May 13, 2010

38 Weeks and feeling pretty pregnant!

38 Weeks May 4, 2010

We are still dialated only to a 1 cm and not doing much else! The baby seems great so far. I have really started to slow down and get tired much easier. The car-seat is officially installed thanks to my great hubby. And our bags are packed, even in the car ready to go! We are a little anxious and excited!
Getting to do lots of things with friends before we take some time to be just the three of us once doodlebug is here! Having people over for dinner, poker nights, date nights with friends! I did a few more pictures this weekend with sis, turned out really nice!

I did go into the Urgent care to make sure my swelling and headaches were normal! Got a chance to listen to baby for a good 1/2 an hour. Hooked up to the monitors and I only had 1 contraction the whole time. It was such an old machine that they had to tape the heart monitor to my tummy, when it would slip a little it sounded like I was going to birth a killer whale! Like from finding nemo when they speak whale... that's what I felt like doodlebug was saying to me! It was quite funny.
Turns out just a little bit of a UTI. Boo. So antibiotics are making everything better!

No comments:

Post a Comment